Question
Posted by: Lateè  | 2010/01/27

Cramp like pains

Hey doc,

Everytime I have to urinate I feel these cramp like pains in the sides of my stomach. It feels better after I relieve myself. Or sometimes the pain is just there even without having to pee. The pain seems to be in the area of my ovaries. Also, when I pass gas, it seems like I' m straining to do so. Sometimes it' s loose and other times I have to push really hard. Any idea what' s causing this.

Hallo Latee
I think you should ask your doctor to check your urine for infection and also maybe do a gynecological exam to check for something like ovarian cysts.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/27

Hallo Latee

Reply to cyberdoc