Question
Posted by: Mantombi | 2010-07-13

Crammps During Pregnancy

I''m a few days pregnant and am having cramps, is this normal or do i need to worry. I''m a 35 yr old woman and this is my first baby!!!!!???? Trying not to worry but its difficult, i want this baby with all my heart PLEASE HELP!

Mild cramps are normal in early pregnancy.

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-07-17

Posted by: Dee | 2010-07-15

Its normal as long as you are not bleeding, its fine.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: T | 2010-07-14

Hi there. Irrespective of your age, i think it is everyones worry if you feel something that you dont think should be there. Is this your first child? If so, and possibly even if its not, you will be experiencing slight cramping and sometimes painful because everything is stretching and preparing for the pregnancy. It feels like period pains. I am 33 weeks pregnant and i was also running to the Dr for all my cramps and always said the same thing, that my body is preparing itself and the uterus is stretching and all of that. If it gets unbearable or if you are really worried, visit your gynae or GP. Good luck! Hope everything goes well for you!

Reply to T