Posted by: Jack Russel lover | 2009-04-21

Crackling sound in puppy' s legs

I have a 3mnth old Jack Russel Puppy. 2 weeks ago I noticed that his back legs make a sound like when you crack your fingers. This happens quite a lot, when i pick him up, put him down and when he rolls around. Is their anything seriously wrong? It just started one day, nothing like a injury that set it of.

Dear Jack Russle Lover

If he is not limping on the leg I do not suspect anything serious.

Posted by: mamDitDaymN | 2009-08-27

Here are some of the newest valid [b]Go Daddy codes[/b]. I just used OK9 today to pick up some new domains and it worked awesome.

[b]OK7[/b] - 10% off any item
[b]OK8[/b] - 20% Off $50 or More
[b]OK9[/b] - 30% off Domain Registration

**Special Godaddy Coupon Expires 08/31/2009.
Godaddy Code [b]OK25[/b] Save 25% on all Hosting plans or any order of $91 or more.

Reply to mamDitDaymN
Posted by: Chill | 2009-04-23

Sorry if this wasn' t up to scratch...

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Jack Russel Lover | 2009-04-23

Already went there and the vet was' nt in and the state vet was in his place. And he could barely speak english not to mention Afrikaans. Can anyone give me some helpfull advise

Reply to Jack Russel Lover
Posted by: Chill | 2009-04-21

He should be due his next vaccinations any day now - ask your vet.

It' s not always possible to tell if there has been an injury - pups are so active, you absolutely cannot be watching them all the time, and a strange movement could easily have an unanticipated effect.

Reply to Chill