Question
Posted by: sasha | 2012-09-02

cracked heels

Hi Doc! I have a painful crack on my right heel. Pls advise best way to treat and heal it asap. Thanks in advance.

Sasha

I suggest that you consult your pharmacist for an over the counter product to treat your cracked heal. There are a lot of good products available but he/she will be on track of the latest and best product.

1
Posted by: Shantelle | 2015-08-17

As an expert on specifically cracked heels, it is always better to get the heel "healed" of any bleeding cracks before using a cosmetic product. At Elim Spa products we suggest a keratolytic chemical that dissolves dead skin under the foot. - they the mediheel Tonic or Callus removal pack. make sure you neutralize the foot after the treatment. Stop any over filing or blading. When a therapist uses a blade on your feet your skin will send a message of injury to your brain, causing the brain to react and the body will protect itself with forming a callous. so blading and over filing will worsen your problem. www.elimspaproducts.co.za

Reply to Shantelle