Question
Posted by: Tania | 2011/05/04

Cracked heels

Hallo

My son is 10 years old and suffers from cracked heels. He refuses to wear shoes, even during the winter. He uses the metal scrub thing and at the moment I am applying Sudacrem mixed with vaseline to his heels and he sleeps with socks and wear the vaseline mix to school under his school socks. Why is he getting cracked heels and what can I do to help it heel?

Tania

It is possible that his feet is cracked and dry because he is constantly walking bare feet. I am sure that if he starts wearing shoes more often and you continue to moisturise, the problem will get better.