Question
Posted by: Sai_29 | 2010/09/29

Cracked Heel

I have this terrible crack on my heel and doesnt want to heel. I tried to file it down, put candlewax, tried everything but nothing works. Its so terrible that at times i cant walk on my heels.

Hallo Sai_29
Try Heelbalm. If you put it on at night and wrap clingwrap around your heel and ankle it may heal quicker.

3
Posted by: Lee | 2010/09/29

i have tried everything and then I heard about this on RSG radio station. Milk balm - you can get it at dischem - it is the salf they use on cows udders (LOL) but it works like a bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rub on thick at night, then put socks on

Reply to Lee
Posted by: Gilly | 2010/09/29

Try a good heel cream from Clicks. Rub on every night (and day if possible)then put socks on. It worked for my husband and he only done this at night. Goodluck.

Reply to Gilly
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/29

Hallo Sai_29