Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2008/09/10

CP daughter of 11

Watching the paralympics and seeing my daughter' s love of a bike which i designed and had made (at a fortune!) I' m wondering is there not somewhere where I could actually buy a READY MADE bike for her ? And maybe she can one day be an olympic star!

Who do I contact? Where would I start....I' ve heard the name Mandeville - do you know anything?

I' d like her to actually start doing some sports (as her school only has running and swimming and she cannot do either) she'  very active and although not to steady on her feet she loves to be kept busy....

CP Mom

Expert ImageHandicap Expert

Dear CP Mom

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I suggest that you contact the United Cerebral Palsy Association of South Africa, as they will be able to provide you with details. Refer to the following link: http://www.myggsa.co.za/connect/receivers/united_cerebral_palsy_association_of_south_africa/

Kind regards