Question
Posted by: Ann | 2011/06/20

Covering vagina with my hanh

I''m 29 years old &  have a boyfriend of four months. Our sex was fine until recently. My boyfriend often compaining that when I''m asleep I put my fingers inside my vagina and that I sometimes makes the noise that sounds like I''m having sex. Is it a sleeping disorder or what?

Worried
Anonymous

Dear lady - I am not familiar with sleep disorders or a nightmare disorder of this kind, but never say never... Perhaps a personal consultation with a professional can clear up whatever is troubling your subconscious. I suggest you phone SASHA helpline for the contact details of a professional – 0860 100 262. SASHA

3
Posted by: Mastubator | 2011/06/21

Could you not be pretending to be asleep and still masturbating?

Reply to Mastubator
Posted by: AON | 2011/06/21

could you not be masturbating while asleep

Reply to AON
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/06/20

Reply to sexologist