Question
Posted by: blossom | 2010-06-23

COVERDERM ANTI-AGING PRODUCTS

Can you tell me if you are familiar with Coverderm''s Botumax range ? I believe it is most effective in the fight against wrinkles etc.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Blossom, thank you for the question.
This is a difficult question to answer as there are no specific medical studies, as far as I am aware of, (double blind randomized) with skin biopsies that demonstrate the effectiveness of this product range. According to their web page the ingredients used are found in a number of other products so the best advice I can give is to try it and let us know what you think.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010-06-27

Hi Blossom, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert