Question
Posted by: B | 2012/09/20

Course of this

I feel under an enormous amount of strain of pressure at the moment. I have been depressed for quite a while now, it has got really bad over the last two months, also my sleep, probably have not had more than four hours sleep a night in the last two months. Physically I am not doing well either, sore muscles and bad headaches. I dont have money to go to my GP. I have trouble telling the people in my life that things are bad, cause they get annoyed and say i must just get things done and carry on. I feel overwhelmed even paralysed most of the time. I am thinking alot about killing myself, even though i really dont want to. I imagine doing it a lot, its frightening me. Will these feelings go away? What can I do to stop thinking these bad things?

Sounds like a pretty good description of Depression. And apart from any possible physical problems, Depression is a great amplifier of pain from any cause. Sorry to hear that the people in your life don't understand and don't help. If you can't see a GP, try to arrange to see someone at a provincial hospital or clinic, where they can assess you for depression and can provide meds at a price related to your income and potentially free.
Please don't harm yourself, as with proper treatment you could be feeling so much better than this and managing your life so much more effectively. You need and deserve help for a proper medical condition, which, through no faulty of your own, you are suffering from.
This absolutely CAN go away, but beyond a certain point, one needs further help to make it do so. YOu might try contacting SADAG ( number on this page ) who may be able to suggest support groups,and possible sources near you, of the help you need

1