Posted by: Lee-Ann | 2009-01-08

Couple Sex

On New Years Eve my husband and i attended a party at a friends house. We did a lot of drinking as well and we took ecstacey as well.When it got close to midnight a dare was made for everyone to strip naked and play hide and -|- .We all took the dare and stripped and i went to hide behind a car.I was found by one of the guys and he laid me on the floor and we had sex.When i went back i saw my hubby getting a bj from anotha chick and i joined back in the fun.I had sex with 4 guys and it was the bomb.My hubby and i are now searching the net to find swinging couples.If anyone knows of a Swinging club please let me know.

No reply required from me

Posted by: Wondering | 2009-01-08

Just get tested regularly. Also, make sure you are on the pill, you don' t want to get DNA tests from the last 100 lovers to figure out who planted the seed ...

Reply to Wondering
Posted by: Femme | 2009-01-08

If u can give e mail address i can forward u with upmarket swingers cell nos and clubs

Reply to Femme
Posted by: Sg | 2009-01-08

I don' t want to to point fingers but in this day and age you might want to get yourself tested after bonking 4 guys in one night.

Reply to Sg
Posted by: Shocked | 2009-01-08

Im sure u guys were too horny to even think abt condoms?No wonder we will never win towards the fight of AIDS.

Reply to Shocked
Posted by: CN | 2009-01-08

If you would like, I could introduce you and your hubby to them. I have been actively involved in the swinging lifestyle for 3 yrs and have absolutely no regrets.

Reply to CN
Posted by: CN | 2009-01-08

Hi Lee-Ann,

There are many clubs in JHB that you can play in a safe and comfortable environment.

Reply to CN