Question
Posted by: AM | 2008/07/07

Countdown to period???

Hi Doc-I am currently on Triphasil with my next period due nxt week only. Since lst Thursday, I`ve been having slight abdominal pains, been having slight brwn/light red/pink discharge (still now)my breasts are aching on the odd occasion, my nipples and the immediate area around it have darkened and I`m constantly craving sweet stuff.

Wot cus this be?? Did and HPT on Sat and -ve...Thx

Possibly PMS. Some owmen have breakthrough bleeding on the Pill. If it is recurrent, a stronger Pill may be necessary.

3
Posted by: bb | 2008/07/07

Sorry to bombard in your question, just thought the doc could kill two birds with one stone..

Im on Yasmin and should be due for my period in a week yet i had the same symptoms as you, brown discharge for about 3 days and now i have my period, what could this mean!!

Reply to bb
Posted by: AM | 2008/07/07

Sowi-4got to mention, I went back on the pill mid May after being off it for about 3 months. AM

Reply to AM
Posted by: AM | 2008/07/07

More info-the spotting currently comes and goes-my last period was from 16Jun to 19 Jun-was only wipes then, not actual bleeding to use my usual protection so used pantyliners instead...Anybody....Thx

Reply to AM