Question
Posted by: zoo | 2008/12/02

Counselor

I would like to find out where I could go for counseling, I am currently going trough a bad relationship breakup with a child involved and would like to talk to someone. I actually don’ t know where to start looking.

I am in the Boksburg area.

I can't reccomend specific shrinks or counsellors, but there's a good national organization called FAMSA which should be in your phone book, and should be able to recommend several alternatives within reach of you. COngratulations on having the excellent sense to recognize that counselling could help you