Question
Posted by: anon | 2012/11/17

Counselling

Can you pleae suggest a therapist or counsellor for myself &  my husband, marriage is not going to good.
We are in JHB,

Sorry ; for many excellent reasons I can't recommend specific therapists ( and its imposible to keep track of where they are, what they do and whether they're any good ). You seem to be speaking of marriage counselling, which is usually a good idea - try contacting FAMSA, a national organization which should be listed in your phone book, which can recommend a bunch of suitable good counsellors in your area, for you to choose from.