Posted by: Cancer Moon | 2009-08-19

Thank you Cybershrink.

I have contact FAMSA and their nearest office to me is an hour'  s drive away. this puts pressure on my job and travelling as it would take 3 hours out of my working day. The boss definitely won'  t like that. Do none of them counsel over the weekends as I cannot afford to lose my job due to counselling.

I am currently residing in PTA and work in JHB.

Now, I wouldn't know that, but FAMSA is a organization that you ca speak to on the phone ( there should be no need to visit their office ) and who should then be able to refer you to several counsellors near you, and they should know which might see people on weekends. I've always urged counsellors to consider taking a day or two off during the week, so as to be available at weekends when they are most needed by working people. If not, there might be someone you could see in Joburg after work and before returning home.