Question
Posted by: Ani | 2008/08/07

Counselling???

Hi there,

Me and my husband are married for 6 years (November 2008 -7 years).We have little girl which is 13 months old and I m pregnant wiht our second one due date is September.

We have financial issues at this moment ... Both of us is working.
We are fighting alot.
He go onto these chat rooms and chat to other women and I dont like that ... He knows I dont like that and carry on wiht the chatting.

He said I dont support him at all and dont give him any compliments.
I give him alot of support and dont see it.

I told we have to go for counselling.

SOunds like marriage counselling, such as through FAMSA

1
Posted by: Mandy | 2008/08/08

Ani

You have my sympathy. I get exactly the same. I think that my man is actually meeting his contacts on the weekends when he is actually supposed to be doing business. I would like to hear from other ladies who have a similar problem. Maybe we can start a support group with shared learnings and together we can help each other to stop this crap.

Gud luck Girl.

Reply to Mandy