Question
Posted by: Uncle BOB | 2011/06/07

Couldnt get it up.

Hi doc, I have been married for 18years now with a very active sex life with my wife. I have never had the prob of not being able to get it up, however this morning for the first time it happened. While I was performing oral sex on my wife I had a raging erection but asx soon as I got up to enter her it just went limp. I have been taking Sudafed for a cold I have, could this possibly be the problem.

Sudafed is a know first-line treatment option with varied results, for priapism (prolonged erection) so may well be the cause of your erectile dysfunction, especially because you were able to obtain a good erection initially. Erectile dysfunction may, however, be the result of a underlying medical problem, eg heart disease, so it would definitely be a good idea to have a check-up if you haven't done so recently.

2
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/06/09

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: shawn | 2011/06/08

bingo....no sudafed or like before sex

Reply to shawn