Question
Posted by: Nobandu | 2010/06/14

Could this be true

I need your advise, I was admitted myself and my son on Tuesday and came on Thursday, my husband has lost a ring it went under the bed and when I came back the ring was in the drawer and when I asked who put it in the drawer he said he did not know because I told him I will lift the bed and look for it and guess what my step daughter of 13years did not want to go and sleep alone on Friday she said she cant sleep alone because she is afraid, and jokingly I said you can come in and I will sleep in the other room or your father can come out and sleep with you and I told him I can see that whilst I was in hospital you were sleeping with your father I can see that you are the one who put the ring in the drawer and now its an issue they called the relatives and said I was insulting them am I right or wrong

I wish I had a wise and useful answer to such a complicated question. You describe many different things happening, and I'm not sure which part you're asking about the truth of.
A ring can of course roll under a bed, or elsewhere. Someone might see a ring on the floor and absentmindedly pick it up and put it away without really thinking about it or even remembering it.
I don't understand why it should have become such a big issue that you apparently suggested that the child had pu the ring in the drawer. What's wrong if she did ? Or if she didn't ? How does this insult the relatives ?

3
Posted by: mikky | 2010/06/14

Im glad you guys understood the question! I have no flipping idea whats going on!

Reply to mikky
Posted by: CAT | 2010/06/14

you are so in the wrong my sister and you neeed to be disciplined, how can you joke with a 13 yr old like that.. to make matters worst you are her STEPMOTHER.. meaning every little ditail you do or say will be mornitored so you hv just given them a great oppotunity to prove that you are a bad person..
next time act like an adult.. you can not talk to kids like that.. for crying out load ITS HER FATHER.... and you should have thanked her for finding the ring...

Reply to CAT