Question
Posted by: Anon | 2010-07-27

Could this be PCOS related?

Yesterday I have been feeling extremely exhausted, this followed with a migraine, sore throat, and Naseous late the day. I assume that I may be getting my menses later in the week. I drank med lemon last night to help with the headache. However this morning just as I woke up, I started throwing up, except it was yellow. I am not sure if it''s because I drank med lemon. As I always drink med lem, when I have a headache. When I went to the bathroom I discovers that there was brown blood, very little though, so I assume my period may be on it''s way, however I am still feeling naseous. Could this be all related to pcos? I went to my gynae last month, and there is only 3 small cyst in my left ovaries compared to the four big ones I had before that. I have been intimate with my partner, but we always use the pull out method.

I did not get my period since I used cytoklaporon to stop my menses. My gynae also prescribed YAZ for me, but said I should start taking it as soon as I get my period. Should I first wait fo my full menses before I start taking the pill, or can I start today? As I''m not sure if the fresh blood wants to come through, but needs assistance in that lol. I am 21

Kind Regards: Milla

P.S: I apologise for being too. Descriptive and for the long post.

Nausea would not be due to PCOS. You need to wait for a proper period before starting the Pill. Cyclokapron should not stop periods, only make them lighter. Have you checked a pregnancy test?

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-07-31