Question
Posted by: Sex girl | 2012-11-19

Could this be harmful?

Good day, I am sorry to ask such a personal question, but I don’ t know who ells to ask
Last night during sex, while I was on top, before any one reached a climax something weird happened. Before I begin my story I first want to add : I have the loop in, because I don’ t want to get pregnant now.
While I was on top, (I am never really on top because I can’ t cum on my own, I have to stimulate my clit, and because the loop hurts me very bad when I am on top) at one stage my Fiancé ’ s penis went out, and following that came a lot af fluid out of me, he said it looked white and it was as if some-one opened a tap. It just kept on running. The fluid smelled like pee, but it was about 500ml till 1 litre. It was a lot, the whole bed was wet. I didn’ t experience any pleasure. Some people say it is Squarting. But I haven’ t heard about it. And I wasn’ t that Horney. After it happened I was totally disgusted. I didn’ t even feel the rush to go on any more. I am really so disgusted that I don’ t want to have sex again.
I didn’ t have any pain, or any bleeding. I just felt very nausea . What happened? Could I be pregnant and the loop pushed my water out? Or what?

If you didn't reach orgasm/climax then it is not likely to be 'squirting' ... the quantity is also too large to be urine (which isn't white anyway!). It sounds like it may be a large quantity of vaginal lubrication, but again the quantity is too large. I suggest you have a check up to see that all is ok...possibly also repost this question to the gynae on the Health 24 expert forum?

Claire - SASHA

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

3
Posted by: Sex girl | 2012-11-29

I went to see my doctor, and had a lot of test done. I found out yesterday that i have cancer. and i am gong for an operation Tuesday.

Reply to Sex girl
Posted by: Brian | 2012-11-25

I totally disagree with our Online expert - this is indeed Squirting - I have had the same experience with my Wife when she is on Top - squirting is not Urine and is more directed towards Orgasms but it does often happen that Women do NOT feel it coming and mistake it for Urine!! You will probably find that it only happens in that position - it has no influence on the Loop and is nothing to be ashamed of - it''s more a result of constant pressure from the Penis against the G-Spot.

Your Partner should actually be proud - the 2 of you have actually achieved something that millions of people try but never achieve. So don''t hassle - you are fine - and your squirt is a sign of a good healthy Sexlife!!

Reply to Brian
Posted by: sex girl | 2012-11-20

i have posted this question to the gynae but they dont answer, but i will try to make an appointment to see my docter. thank you.

Reply to sex girl