Question
Posted by: Thomas | 2011/08/28

Could she be cheating on me again?

A number of years ago I was able to find out that my wife had cheated on me with at least one other person for at least a period of several months. A few years down the road after months of councelling and a few years of suspicious behaviour - cellphone always on silent, constant texting etc.etc. Since finding out about the afair we have probably " made love"  less than ten times over a period of four or five years and over the last two years we have only been together only once - other than the odd peck or hug there is little affection or contact between us. I am certainly not perfect but I am very supportive with housework, have a good job and look after myself physically and am a involved and attentive father. I feel as though we are friends or siblings but given our history and her behaviours I believe that there is a serious underlying problem here. Am I being paranoid or could she be cheating on me again?

Of course she COULD - it is possible with almost anyone, nothing absolutely prevents it. But is it likely ? The behaviour you describe does indeed sound suspicious. You sound like the sort of man many women wish they had as a husband. You're not being paranoid. She could be cheating. Can you ask her calmly enough to get any useful response ?

3
Posted by: Chris758 | 2011/08/29

I went through the same thing Thomas, and believe me, to trust again is hard word. My sexual Pposition is the same as yours and for two years had no sex. I also do feel that there is someone else but do not want to go there again as I have been on pills for so long now!!

I should have done what Realist says and that is that I should have kicked het out of the house!! But ut is not always so easy!!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: Realist | 2011/08/28

Sorry pal, but I think you already know the answer. The secret texting, lack of affection and sex are sure-fire signs. As CS says, you sound like a good guy, but once this sort of behavior starts, generally its over. Pity you bothered the first time you caught her, you should have kicked her sorry arse out of it then.

Reply to Realist