Question
Posted by: BABES | 2010-06-24

COULD MY VIGINA BE BIG

HI AM A MOTHER OF TWO BOYS THE SMALLEST IS 1YR OLD WHEN I HAD HIM I WAS NEVER STICHED(NATURAL BIRTH)DOES IT MEAN THAT MY VIGINA IS BIG, CAN THAT COURES PROBLEMS DURING SEX, PLS HELP.

No it doesn't and there shouldn't be a problem unless you are experiencing some problem.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-06-27

Posted by: Purple | 2010-06-25

You only need to be stitched if the perineum (the skin between your anus and your vagina) tore or was cut.

If you are worried that your vagina is not as tight as before, do kegel excercies (to find the right muscles, stop your urine flow while on the toilet), then when you have located the muscles, do 5 - 10 repetitions as often as you can (while driving or on the bus or train, while at your desk at work and so on).

Reply to Purple