Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-01-10

Could meds prevent weight loss?

I drank 2 Z-Dorm - and 2 Azor pills in total with other regular meds untill last night and seeing that I' m less stressed I weaned myself from the Azor but might drink half a Z-Dorm tonight still.
What effect does taking Azor and Z-Dorm have on your efford loosing weight? As I lost nothing from yesterday to today but I could be more hydrated as I drank teas, coffees, tabs, Appletizer and a few glasses of water and Rehidrat. Could Rehidrat let you keep fluids back that could also counteract your efforts? But it actually is good for you.
As long as I stand still and don' t gain its still alright as I couldn' t complain as I' ve lost 1.1kg since I' ve started gymming so and the runny tummy also could have contributed to it.

Thank you for visiting

Z-Dorm and Azor will not have an effect on your weight. I therefore, recommend regular exercise, at least an hour a day, five days a week, as well as a well balanced diet, to loose weight.