Posted by: Kelly | 2009-09-07

Could it get better

Hi Cs

Please tell me, I think I' m at a point in my life where I need to decide.Firstly I was engaged to be married to a wonderful guy but I broke it off because I couldn' t stand to be intimate with him.
He was great and everything but it just felt like I was doing it with my brother or something lol- hard to explain, there was just no sparks from my side.He done everything for me, the same as the lady that post below.
I ended up cheating on him with this other guy whom I just could not get enough of sexually.
I broke up with him and got with this guy but things were disastrous, my ex still wanted me back.
I am now with someone else and we planning to get married, I still wish he would be like my ex.
I am sexually attracted to him but we seem to fight a lot, he' s always thinking about himself.
Sex now a days also seems to be about him, aslong as he is satisfied I should also be.
He does not listen to me!!! He pretends to and while I' m speaking he will but in and change the subject or turn it into a joke.
We have spoken about it but he just continues but when he speaks to me I must listen and give advise.
He gets angry over stupid things and that gives him the right to be rude to me and even put the phone down before I finished speak.

I' ve been pulling away from him and I think that he has realized this because now he can' t tell me how much he loves me, texting me, emailing me all the time BUT still he will not prove them in his actions.
I feel that if I wait for someone with my ex fiancé s qualities and also at the same time someone for whom I feel sexually attracted to I might wait forever.Do I marry him and hope things will be different?

Sounds like you have been really uinfair to a really nice guy. You should rather have seen a counsellor first, to sort out your feelings and why you were no longer feling sexual feelings for him, before cheating. Now why not see a relationship counsellor together, for the benefit of both of you. This oesn't mean you get glued together, but you heal what can be healed and re-assess this and your ability to form good relationships.

Posted by: maia | 2009-09-07

Kelly - you sound like me. Im presuming the post on liar liar is you too???

I share your frustration with someone who you cant talk to, someone who never remembers what they say and will argue to death that you are wrong and they are right ... It is so FRUSTRATING!!!!!

Reply to maia
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-09-07

lol! Its rather frustrating!
Lets chat magicprincess 75 at

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Neithen | 2009-09-07

Same boat as mine sucks.

Reply to Neithen