Question
Posted by: Jess | 2008/10/21

Could it be the bread?

hi doc, i don' t know if this is the right forum to post this question but here goes. Yesterday i felt terrible, after lunch i felt like puking, i had a weird pain at the back of my head, every time i woke up &  walked around i felt like my legs were giving in &  i felt very dizzy. I tried to figure out what went wrong but i just couldn' t put the puzzle together. Today after i ate about an hour ago began to experience the same symptoms as yesterday,i then realized that i ate bread from here at work which my boss buys &  she puts it in the fridge to prevent mold but that bread had been in there for a very long time,couples weeks. Could it have been the bread?

I agree with me --- (a) not the right forum --- try Cyberdoc ; (b) frozen bread shouldn't be the problem, and if the fridge isn't cold enough, the bread would go noticeably green and moldy and smell of it, too. Could be many other reasons, which a GP ccould help clarify

1
Posted by: Me | 2008/10/21

This is the wrong forum. But normal bread can be frozen for couple of months without any negative effects, so I doubt the frozen bread could cause your problems - unles it has been tampered with of course. Maybe it is something that you ate with the bread ... ?

Reply to Me