Question
Posted by: Naga | 2008/05/29

Could it be Ovaries Cysts

Last in Month in April I have my periods on the 10th then on the 20th after having sex I bled but it stopped. On the 3rd May I bled again but it was a blot, on the 5th May I have my periods for 4 days. This month I was supposed to start my period on the 30th but just had a blood blot on the 26th and 27th, not sign of periods, my breasts are just tender and painful what could be the problem or am I starting to monaupose. Please help

There are many possible reasons for irregular periods - cysts, problems with the uterus or cervix, etc. you would need to see a doctor for a full assessment to make a diagnosis.