Question
Posted by: Liza | 2010-08-06

Could it be my meds?

For the past two weeks or so, my legs(specifically my feet and calves) have started feeling heavy and stiff. Almost like the day after a heavy first gym session. When I stand for longer than 5 minutes it becomes intensely uncomfortable and my feet start to swell up and hurt.

My meds are 600mg Seroquel, 150mg Wellbutrin and 40mg Cilift daily? Could any of them - or the combination of them - cause this?
What else could cause this?

It's theoretically possible, though I haven't come across this specific symptom as a side-effects of these drugs. But there are quite a number of possible causes, so the best bet would be a checkup by a good GP. If you've been on the meds for some time, again, though it is POSSIBLE to develop some side-effects late on, its a bit less likely.

1