Question
Posted by: dc | 2011/09/02

could it be cervical cancer

hi.
for the last 3 years i have had a smelly itchy burning discharge i dd go to the clinic and i was told it could be an infection,i got the medication but never really worked i went back and forth for medication at the public clinic but still nothing the discharge continues i am a student so i don''t have money to see a gynea, with that i was preventing using petogen last year december i stopped since then i haven''t got a period the institution''s doc told me i shouldn''t worry periods take up to 6-9 months to come back but still there''s nothing this is my 10th month i haven''t got a period could this be the cervical cancer? and i have the on and off warts inside my womb

please help!!!!!

It can take a year, sometimes up to 18 months for periods to return after stopping Petogen.
In terms of the discharge, you need to have a diagnosis made, especially if you have warts.

I would also suggest an HIV test.

1

I would also suggest an HIV test.