Posted by: Anzo | 2012-02-04

Could it be breast tissue

I dont know how to really descibe this, but any way let me try. Four years ago when i had my 1st baby i started getting this lump ( not cancerous lump or atleast i hope) it is in the front of my underarm by the fold and it seems to be getting bigger &  bigger. My gynae said at that time its extra breast tissue and that i should massage it downwards and it wil go away. I have been doing that but it stays and seems to be getting bigger. It is not painful but embarassing as i cannot wear sleeveless tops. The one side is more noticeable than the other and the bigger side i always seem to sweat much more.

Is it extra breast tissue and how do i get rid of it.

It is possible that it is extra breast tissue and you can consult a general surgeon for an examination and surgical removal of the lump.