Question
Posted by: Pearl889 | 2012/05/04

Could it be an STI???????????

I have a 3month_old son who has eye problems and the doctors say it could be because i had an STI when i was pregnant with him and he might have been infected during natural delivery. The thing is i dont show any sign of having an infection, no burning urine, no pains nothing. However occasionaly i itch on my private area but i think its the shaving. I want to go to the doctor to check myself out but what exactly will i be telling the doctor?

I do think it would be a good idea to go to your doctor and tell the doctor exactly what you have explained here. You will probably need to have an examination and treated if necessary.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/05/04

Reply to sexologist