Question
Posted by: Trace | 2008-12-03

Could It Be

I had a sonar 19 November and was ovulating. Follicle was 20mm. Went for an Ovidril injection and had to start drinking Ustrogestan from 21 November (2 before bedtime).
My last few cycles were as follows:
11/10 for 2 days
8/11 for 4 days
Am supposed to start 6/12.
We did our thing 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 22, 24 November
I find it wierd that I started my period today (or so it looks)
It is more like a brownish/reddish colour.
More when I wipe after going to the loo.
My Hubby said this morning that it looks like my breasts are getting bigger and a colleague says that i look different the last few days. It looks like I have more colour etc.
Could it be implantation bleeding or is it the real deal and we are out of it this month.
YOur help will be appreciated.

If I were to guess, I would say that it is more likely that this is your period and you have not fallen pregnant this month. You will see in the next few days whether the bleeding increaes to that of a normal period. Implantation bleeding would have been expected earlier.