Question
Posted by: Anon1 | 2008/11/06

Could It be??

I have been trying to conceive for 2 years naturally but with no luck.
I have been to my Gynae who did an internal examination and a sonar scan, hormone tests and papsmear - and all came out perfectly normal. She says that there' s no obvious reason why I can' t conceive. This month my period was 2 days late, on on day 3 I had a tiny droplet of brown discharge - still no bleeding. Then the brown discharge went away, and I had clear clean red bleeding (not even 2ml). Then that went away and I got a tiny bit of brown discharge again. Now it seems all is gone.
Is there a possiblitily that I might be pregnant?

Yes, do a pregnancy test.