Question
Posted by: Claudine | 2009/10/16

Could I still fall pregnant

Hi There!
I started with Triodene 2 months ago, the first month was perfect, no breakthrough bleeding and i started my period on the exact date according to the pills. A week after my period I got married and went on honeymoon, i had intercourse again for the first time in many years, the days after intercourse i would have a little break through bleeding but it stopped soon after. But then i missed a pill and continued the next day with my birth control pills as normal, (we did have unprotected intercourse after that again) ever since then i had dark brown spotting everyday (it wasn'  t heavy but i have to use tampons). I thought it would go away by itself and that my period would start, but the day came that i should have started with my period, 4 days have past since then and i have no normal heavy menstruel bleeding, only still the dark brown spotting everyday.
What could the reason for this be? Is it possible that i could be pregnant or is it only an effect of the pill?

Do a pregnancy test to be sure.

1

Do a pregnancy test to be sure.