Posted by: Anon | 2008-12-09

Could I still be pregnant?

I am on Duphaston for past 6 months. Every month my menses is regular. However on November 29 I drank my last Duphaston (for the 12 day cycle), and expected my menses on or about 3-4 days later (average) in other words on the 3rd December or so. I don' t have my menses yet up to today, but I already took 2 home tests, both negative. I have bloating, feel queasy at odd times per day, tired, a " heavy"  abdomen, bit of cramping which comes and goes, odd " movement"  or sensation in lower abdomen. Can I still be pregnant? Should I take a blood test? My husband and I have been trying for a year now. We' ve been sexually active A LOT (like every single day) during November.

It may be that you have a tummy bug, but do a blood test so that you know for sure.