Question
Posted by: Monique | 2011/01/12

Could I have fallen pregnant?

I had my period in the week of 10 December 2010. My ovulation calculator says I ovulated 25 December and fertile days were between 22 - 27 December. Is it at all possible for me to have fallen pregnant lets say after that round about new years day???

It is always possible to fall pregnant when you have unprotected sex. The fertile days are just days that the likelihood is much higher. The best answer would be to wait and see if your next period is on time and if not to do a pregnancy test.

What we do not have or cannot have often boggles the mind – as we get so used to what we have that we do not appreciate it anymore. It might be worth focusing your attention consciously on you and your hubby and what you share and rekindle that – you are welcome to visit our website – www.sexualhealth.co.za where there are lovely sexual assignments that you could find useful. If you continue having difficulty it might be worth seeking the professional assistance of a psychologist to explore your thinking concerns. Just bear in mind that fantcya nd reality are often far removed.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.

3
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2011/01/13

I t is always possible to fall pregnant when you are ignorant, and to have Aids when you STUPID.

Reply to Nice Guy

Isnt school open today??

Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/12

Reply to sexologist