Posted by: Stuart | 2011-08-15

Could I have contracted HIV

I met a girl and we were fooling around. She pleasured herself while I watched. She did not wash or wipe her hands after pleasuring herself and she then proceeded to masturbated me. She used the same hand on me and herslef.

Could I contract HIV if she had the virus or any other STD''s from her ?
Please let me know

Dear Stuart,

The HIV virus is present in vaginal fluid. So techincally if you had any cuts or abrasions on your penis that would have facilitated the entry of her vaginal fluid to your blood stream, the answer would be that it would be possible. The reality of such a sexual act, in the circumstances that the skin of your penis is intact, the chances of HIV transmission is highly unlikely.

Posted by: ABC | 2011-08-15

Yes, it is possible! Get yourself tested. Next time ask her to wash her hands properly and you need to use a condom. Also, if she helps you masturbate and then masturbates herself she can be able to impregnate herself if some of your semen gets on her hands! If you don''t want to be sick or a daddy soon use a condom!

Reply to ABC