Question
Posted by: ss | 2011-01-10

could i have concieveb and be pregenet

hi doc i am just wondering i had the merina out for nearly 2 months last mont was december i had a light bleeding then stop me and my hubby made love on xmas day then a fee hrs after thst i got my period but i am thinking i could be pregent as i am going to the toilet more offen and cant hold it i am due around the 21 jan do you think i should do a home pregenet test

I would suggest that you wait till the 21st January before testing.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-01-13

Posted by: ss | 2011-01-12

another thing i forgot to add is that i am peeing a lot and cant hold it and have being so emotinal like crying and just getting set

Reply to ss