Question
Posted by: boitshepo | 2010/09/15

Could I get pregnant?

Hi Doc,

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on my last day of my periods, what are the odds of getting pregnant. We have been trying to conceive for a while now. My cycle is irregular, my last cycle was 25 days long and my periods last for about 7 days. we had sex on day 5 of my periods.

Thanks in advance

Hallo Boitshepo
If you have an irregular cycle the odds are low that you will fall pregnant on the last day of your period. You may not even ovulate. Usually, if a women has been trying for a year and nothing happened,further tests may be needed.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/15

Hallo Boitshepo