Posted by: Anxious | 2009-01-27

Could I get pregnant?

My boyfriend and I were into some heavy petting.He was naked and I had my panties on while he was stimulating me.He was rubbing his penis over my panties.As I felt I was comming, he got so aroused and came too,ejaculating on the top of my panties,near my stomach.There was no semen near my vagina,only on my panties, and he never penetrated me at all.My logic tells me there' s no way I could get pregnant,but the anxious voice inside me just wants some reassurance...

I think it is highly unlikely that you could fall pregnant in this circumstance if you are sure that his ejaculate was on your stomach and not near the entrance to the vagina, and especially with panties on. I wouldn't worry about it in the circumstance you described...

Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009-01-27

Hi there Anxious  just remember it takes juste one little sperm 2 make U preg. If none of his semen ran down anywhere near the entrance 2 your vagina then U should b ok  unless he fingered U there with semen on his fingers. If U r not yet ready 4 being preg. then it would b wise rather 2 take some precaution if U want 2 have fun + games. Even if he didn' t penetrate U this time it' s not 2 say that it wont happen in the future. When passion takes over then we r not always thinking clearly + logically in the heat of the moment especially when we r well + truly in love. Regards.

Reply to Sex Pot