Question
Posted by: Chapie | 2009/02/23

Could I fall pregnant?

I had unprotected sex on day 15 of my cycle. Later that afternoon, I had strong ovarian pain, which I usually get when I ovulate. This morning, I had them again, the cramping, and noticed and egg white discharge. DOes this mean I just started ovulating, or does it mean I finished ovulating?

Considering I had unprotected sex then yesterday, are the chances good for me to fall pregnant?

Hard to say exactly when you ovulated, but you had sex at he fertile time so you have a good chance of falling pregnant.