Question
Posted by: wondering | 2008/06/10

could i fall pregnant

hey, just wondering...i had my period 26th -31st May 08 on the 6th June i had sex with my boyfriend, he ejaculated in me twice that night today is the 10th June, is it possible that i could fall pregant! even if ovulating starts 2 weeks after your period? Curious...please reply...

Dear Wondering
You had sex on day 11 of your menstrual cycle and if your menstrual cycle is shortened for any reason there is a chance that you could fall pregnant. Ovulation normally occurs on day 14 which is inclusive of the days of your period however this is not always the case therefore a pregnancy is always possible.