Question
Posted by: nikki | 2008/09/22

could i fal pregnant?

my bf and i were fooling around and he came ontop of me (not inside) i am still a virgin- but i could i fall pregnant?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Sperm needs to enter your body via your vagina for you to fall pregnant. Even if fooling around you need to be aware of the risks of falling pregnant and please think about using contraceptives to protect yourself against an unwanted pregnancy.

The legal age for sonsent to sex in RSA is 16 years old.

3
Posted by: carlisle | 2008/09/30

i think you should rather just be safe i fell pregnant at the age of 15 and it is hard being a mother at that age im older now and dealing better with my situation but rather be safe than sorry and get yourself on the pill and be open to your parents about how sexualy active you are

good luck

Reply to carlisle
Posted by: Kman | 2008/09/22

Hi Nikki,

From what you have described I would say no you cannot get pregnant. As long as his sperm was nowhere near your vagina and that none of you came in contact with his cum and touched your vagina. You must be very careful in situations like that as mistakes can happen.

Best of Luck :-)

Reply to Kman
Posted by: Suki | 2008/09/22

How old are u? how can u fall pregnant? The only way u can is if sperms get on his fingers &  he fingers u or if u have sex. Coming on top of u or dry humping is safe so i think u should learn more to be safe in the future before u start getting active.

Reply to Suki