Question
Posted by: Nhlanhla | 2010/10/28

Could i be suffering from Encyphalopathy

Doc

I have been having serious brain function ability deterioration for the past couple of years, this is accompanied by, extreme mood swings, fatigue, the inability to sometimes cordinate my limb movement and a sense of depression ans shyness. I went to see a Neurosurgeon but was unable to pickup anything but put me on Epilim 500 for the past couple of months now. Could I be suffering from Encypholapathy (Metabolic) ?

Desperate
Nhlanhla

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Nhlanhla,

I am not the correct person to be able to help you, as I only deal with headache. The correct person for you to see would be a Neurologist - ask your general practitioner to refer you to someone in your area.

1
Posted by: Headache expert | 2010/10/30

Dear Nhlanhla,

Reply to Headache expert