Question
Posted by: LUNGI | 2009/12/21

COULD I BE PRENGANT

HI! DOC
I' M JUST WONDERING IF I COULD BE PREGNANT WHY BECAUSE I HAVE WEIRD CHANGES IN MY BODY MY BREAST HAS BECOME MUCH BIGGER THAN IT USE TO BE AND IT' S SO TENDER I' VE GAIN SO MUCH WEIGHT I SOME TIME ' S FEEL SOMETHING MOVING IN MY TUMMY . BUT WHAT I FOUND WEIRD ALSO IS THAT I HAD MY PERIODS BUT THEY WERE SO LIGHTER THAN EVER I' M SCARD OF TESTING BECAUSE I THINK I' LL BE DISAPOINTED

The only way to know if you are pregnant is to do a pregnancy test.

2
Posted by: Kaylee | 2009/12/22

Hi lUNGI

Im going through the same thing for the past 2months my periods has completly chg from 7 days to 2 and a half days , My husband is convinced Im pegnant but my pregnancy test was negative so now im too scared to go to the gynea.My breast and waist arears are rapidly changing, I feel " somthing moving"  or maybe thats just wish full thinking....

Doc Pls tell us what cause this and if i could be pregnant ,

Reply to Kaylee