Question
Posted by: sarah | 2008/09/28

could i be pregnent??

hi there,
my boyfriend and i have been together for 1 year now. the other night, we were fooling around and i gave him a handjob, but he didnt come, but there was a bit of mucous that came out during it. it went on my hands but i washed 3 times straight after just to be sure. i was clothed during this and i have been on the pill(yasmin) since february. i just wanted to ask, could i have gotten pregnant from this maybe? im very worried about this as i havent done it before, and am not very clued up on this, we are both still virgins. please help! thanx.

It would be vuirtually impossible to fall pregnanct from what you have described.

1
Posted by: Doll78 | 2008/09/29

You can only get pregnant if semen enters your vagina - it is definitely not a disease that' s air-borne or happens from skin contact. In any case, since you' re on the Pill - the chances of conceiving are pretty low even if you have full intercourse. Of course the Pill is only effective if you take it as directed. Speak to someone about sex and babies.

Reply to Doll78