Question
Posted by: Anon | 2010-07-28

Could i be pregnant or what?

I was on the pill (melodene) for just over a year. I forgot to take 2 pills in a row in week 3. Took all 3 pills in on the 3rd day in a panic. The missed were on a 02 &  03rd June 2010 (wednesday &  thursday), so took 3 pills (active pills) on friday. The following Tuesday (8 June 2010) i got my period as expected. both days that i missed the pills we did have intercourse as well as the sunday before my period came. I decided to stop taking the pills, finished the last one on 14 June. On 17 June i started bleeding , &  that went on for 3 days. Then on 9 July 2010 started my period ( i assume thsi was the normal period)? But the past week i''ve been having really tender &  sore breasts &  nauseas with a bit of an upset tummy &  cramping. I took 3 pregnancy tests already ( urine home test) &  all were negative. The last was this week. I have been under a lot of stress lately (just over a month now). But the only time i remember having sore boobs was when i was pregnant with my LB (now 2). What are the chances i could be pregnant?
Thanks in advance!

With the negative pregnancy tests it is unlikely that you are pregnant. Your body is probably adjusting to being off the Pill.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-07-31