Posted by: Michelle | 2009-08-03

Could I be pregnant or is it ovulation pains?

I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks in June. My period returned 4 weeks later and I am now 17 days past the FIRST day of my period.

I am experience pregnancy symptoms again, but I know it is not possible? My breasts are bigger, feel very heavy and sore. I have back ache on and off. I have slight nausea at times on and off. Plus this weekend I noticed one spot of blood when I wiped (sorry TMI)..

Could this be ovulation? I have never ever experienced ovulation like this before?

It' s still 2 weeks till my next period.

Oh and I am 25 and we are trying for our 1st child.

Please advice?

I am not clear on whether you have missed a period or not. If you have , do a pregnancy test. It is possible to fall pregnant soon after a miscarriage.