Question
Posted by: Confused | 2012/10/18

Could i be pregnant or is it in my mind

please help , Saturday i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and on Monday Morning i took Escapelle but i am still worried that i might be pregnant. how long does it take for the Emercency pill to be fully effective? i experience stomatch craps now n then could i be pregnant or is just in mind? please help.

The morning after pill is not 100% effective, so you should wait and see if your period comes at the expected time. If not, do a pregnancy test.

2

Why did you take the pill on Monday only if you were having unprotected sex on Saturday. You have to either take the MAP within 12 hours after having unprotected sex. The chances of pregnancy would depend on whether you were ovulating between thursday and Monday.

Goodluck