Posted by: nthaby | 2013-01-11

could i be pregnant?

hi, I''m 25 years old had been trying to conceive for 2years now, i had my periods on the 5th which was a day late, i had cramping a day before the due date, the 1st day it was brownish and light, the 2nd day it was bright reddish and thin blood no clots as normally, and normally i have breast tenderness during and before my periods but this time nothing, no period pains as well, and they lasted for 4days as normally, i have stomach cramps in the morning but thought it was because of the soup diet I''m on, and i also see a different shape in my belly, i have been emotional, cranky and irritable. could i finally be pregnant? and the last visit i had to my gynae i discovered that i have one ovary which one was removed during the operation i had for removal of a teratoma in 2009. and i have also been reading about woman who have been experiencing bleeding in their pregnacy some early and some throughout but delivered healthy babies

You had a period whichy was very slightly differnt to normal, so pregnancy would be unlikely. However, do a pregnancy test if it would set your mind at ease.

Posted by: hopeful | 2013-01-11

Dear Nthaby
I hope for your sake that it is positive!

I also wonder if I am not pregnant - been eating like crazy, bad acid reflux, tiredness and have had a " stitch-like"  uncomfortable feeling in my ovary area. Yesterday left, today right. My last period only lasted 4 days and I had very little pain. My breasts were sore and I thought it was because my period was coming, but they are still sore so now I wonder if I''m pregnant or if its that my bra doesnt fit right as I''ve put on weight.

I''ve been trying nearly 5 years and recently went back on pill cos I was dealing with anxiety and depression issues but one month got off track on my pill and had intercourse around the normal ovulation perioid. I''m not holding my breath for me - but I am hoping for you. Baby dust to you dear!

Reply to hopeful