Question
Posted by: Angel | 2012/10/12

could i be pregnant

Hi doc

The last day of my period was on the 25th of september,had sex with my husband on the 29th and lately i have been feeling dizzy,thrush and yesterday noticed some mucus on my vagina did a pregnancy test on tuesday and it came negative but now i cant help the thought that i cold be pregnant as i was planning to go for sterilisation ont the 22nd of october,already have 2 kids and cant afford to heve a 3rd one

It is really too early for pregnancy symptoms and yoiu tested too early. I presume that your next period is due round about the 22nd. Ask them to do a pregnancy test before you have the sterilisation.

2
Posted by: Nini | 2012/10/15

Sounds too early to be able to detect a pregnancy. Your last period was not even a full month ago. Perhaps the mucus you have could be from ovulation?

You need to wait until you are actually late for your period, and then do a test. It could also perhaps be some thrush or something. Just wait another week or 2, and be careful in the mean time, and then do the test if your period still hasnt come.

Reply to Nini